Drawing and designing since 2008.


Thursday 14 March 2013

Vinyl Stickers.

I have been thinking a lot lately about my designs and what I would like to see them on for my final year show. I think more than anything I would love to see my designs on motorbike helmets. Now I need a solution to my wish...

I was thinking vinyl stickers could be a way of applying my designs to helmets. They are widely used on vehicles, especially to brighten them up.

One company that aim to brighten up vehicles is www.hippymotors.co.uk.
I found their website really friendly and liked their ethos "Okay we know vinyl is not and never will be envionmentally friendly but this is what we believe. 
We hope that our stickers will help people love the car they have and not want to buy another. That way we're all happier. "

www.hippymotors.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment