Drawing and designing since 2008.


Thursday 14 March 2013

Gunther von Hagen- Anatomy for beginners.

As my work is focusing on the anatomy, I decided it would be both beneficial and inspirational to watch the documentaries "Anatomy for beginners". As described on the channel 4 website this is about: "Controversial anatomist Dr Gunther von Hagens and pathologist Professor John Lee explore the beauty beneath our skin in a fascinating series of anatomy classes." (http://www.channel4.com/programmes/anatomy-for-beginners)

I think these Documentaries were really interesting and it showed the body in an extremely in depth matter. These documentaries have not only inspired me to continue with my anatomical designs but have also made me want to continue pushing my belief that the body is truly beautiful inside and out.

If you wish to watch these documentaries please click on the above link. ( I must say though, don't be eating your tea at the time when watching these documentaries unless you have a strong stomach, the body is beautiful but the dissection of it can be perhaps a bit too graphic for some people.) 

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/anatomy-for-beginners.








No comments:

Post a Comment