Drawing and designing since 2008.


Thursday 14 March 2013

TT: Closer to the Edge

I watched the documentary/film "TT: closer to the edge" and was greatly inspired by seeing the passion and love that goes into motorbike racing. This film was both gripping and emotional and has made me even more positive in the fact that I want to do my designs for this industry for my anatomy project. Seeing both man and machine together is extremely invigorating. 

This film also gives you insights into the men behind the leather. One man in particular is local champion Guy Martin and after watching this film I wouldn't be surprised if he is everybody's favourite biker. I plan to do a bit more research about guy martin as seeing his passion for this sport gives me passion about my work.

www.heyuguys.co.uk

Guy Martin cheating Death - www.veteranstoday.com 





No comments:

Post a Comment